Friday, July 16, 2010

Sedona yoga retreat - top ten reasons to go!



We are more than half filled now for our October 24th retreat to beautiful Enchantment Resort in Sedona Arizona. If you have been thinking about coming, here are 10 good reasons to consider registering soon.

1. Enchantment’s spa is one of the ten best in the world!
2. Breathtaking red rocks
3. Incredible hiking and biking
4. One of country’s 10 best drives
5. Yoga twice daily
6. Famous for its vortexes: healing energy spots
7. Great southwestern cuisine
8. Explore Indian artifacts and museums
9. Take a balloon, Jeep or train ride through the mountains
10. Do something nice for yourself - you deserve it!

Learn more by visiting www.letsdoyoga.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

In that moment, I deepen my trust in this great gift we were all given:the gift of wisdom. And before I know it, an original thought comes out of my mouth and I smile in gratitude.


ilchi lee chakra healing